This Privacy Statement applies to Bank of Atmaurium, which for the purposes of this Privacy Statement and policy is also referred to as “we, us, or our”. As a Central bank, we are committed to protecting your privacy, and of great importance, safeguarding your personal, business and financial information.
The purpose of this Privacy Statement, is to inform you about the types of Personal Information described below, and how the Bank of Atmaurium processes this information. It explains how we use and disclose this information, the choices you have regarding use of this information and its’ disclosure, and how you may correct this information. It is designed to meet the standards prescribed by GDPR rules and best practice.
From time to time, we may make changes to this Privacy Statement. It is current as of the “last revised” date which appears at the top of this page.
The Statement covers the following:
- What is Personal Information?
- How do we collect your Personal Information?
- Where do we store your Personal Information?
- How do we use your Personal Information?
- To whom do we provide your Personal Information?
- When and how do we obtain your consent?
- How do we ensure the privacy of your Personal Information when dealing with our affiliates and other third parties?
- How long will we use, disclose or retain your Personal Information?
- How can you access your Personal Information that we have collected, utilized or disclosed?
- How do you know that the Personal Information we have on you is accurate?
- What if the Personal Information we have on you is inaccurate?
- How fast will we respond to your written requests?
- How do we know that it is really you requesting your Personal Information?
- What safeguards have we implemented to protect your Personal Information?
- How can you withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information?
1. What is Personal Information?
“Personal Information” is any information that can be used to identify you, or that we can link to you as an individual. This refers to an identifiable natural person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. We may collect your personal information when you provide it to us, which may include, but is not limited to:
- Full name, date of birth, age, gender, nationality, marital status, passport, driving licence;
- Contact information including physical address, postal address, email address and telephone number(s);
- Your work status and other required employment or immigration-related data;
- Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
- Company, organisation and job title;
- Your health information, financial status, credit card information and credit history;
- Details of your employment or education history, for example when applying for one of our various accounts, or if seeking a career within our Central Bank.
- Images and/or expression of personal opinion when you leave feedback, contact us, or approve its use;
We may also collect information from other sources, such as social media platforms, or applications that may share your device information/content and/or how you interact with our social media content.
2. How do we collect your Personal Information?
We will always collect your Personal Information by fair and lawful means (for example, when you engage us to provide services, use our Central Bank website, or speak to one of our Central Bank representatives). We collect Personal Information directly from you, or indirectly from third party sources, as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Information you provide to us voluntarily
At various times, you may voluntarily provide our Central Bank with unsolicited Personal Information, for example, through our Central Bank website. If for any reason you provide such information, you consent to our Central Bank using that information in the ways described in this Privacy Statement, or as described at the point where you choose to disclose this information. When providing our Central Bank with unsolicited information, we ask that you do not provide any sensitive information (for example, political opinions, or health information), unless you provide us with explicit consent to collect this information from you.
Information we may collect automatically through cookies and similar technologies
- Log files: In order to properly manage our websites, we may anonymously log information on our operational systems, and identify categories of visitors by items such as domains and browser types. These statistics are reported in the aggregate to our webmasters and are generally non-identifiable.
- Web beacons: To gather visitor statistics and manage cookies, we use electronic images called a “single-pixel GIF” or “web beacon.” Web beacons allow our third-party tracking tools, to gather information such as the IP address of your computer, the time the material was viewed, and the type of Internet browser used to access the page. This information is tracked on the third-party tracking tools’ servers and reported in aggregate to our webmasters. If you are concerned about the use of Web beacons you can turn off your browsers’ cookies. This action will prevent Web beacons from tracking your specific activity; however, the Web beacon may still record a visit from your IP address.
3. Where do we store your Personal Information?
Personal Information provided to us is primarily stored on servers maintained by Our Central Bank. However, except where restricted by contractual arrangements or legal requirements applicable to specific individuals, our Central Bank may also leverage the services of select third party service providers. Personal Information that is “in the cloud” may be stored on multiple servers in a number of locations around the world. Our Central Bank has taken appropriate steps for the protection of Personal Information handled by our service providers. However, information transmitted to other countries may be subject to the laws and lawful disclosure requirements of the jurisdiction(s) where the information is stored.
4. How do we use your Personal Information?
We generally use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with banking services;
- To process and deliver products that you have requested from us;
- To invoice and collect payment for services and products provided by us to you;
- To develop and maintain our relationship with you and communicate with you;
- To assist our Central Bank with improving its operational efficiency, marketing campaigns and member service efforts through the use of data analytics;
- To register you for, and facilitate your participation in, certain areas of our website, including any online services, discussion or message forums;
- To register you for events and meetings;
- To research, develop, manage, protect and improve our services;
- To gather your opinion and feedback through surveys.
You can choose not to receive any electronic marketing communications from us by clicking the “opt-out” function contained in our Central Bank’s electronic communications. You may choose not to receive any direct mail from us by contacting us as indicated in the “Contact Us” section below. This also applies to any other such uses as may be permitted or required by applicable law.
We identify the purposes for which we use your Personal Information at the time we collect it from you. We obtain your informed, freely given and unambiguous consent, prior to each specific use. When you provide us with consent to use your Personal Information, your consent covers all processing activities carried out for the same purpose(s). When the use of your Personal Information has multiple purposes, our Central Bank will seek your consent for each separate purpose for which it will be used.
5. To whom do we provide your Personal Information?
We identify to whom, and for what purposes, we disclose your Personal Information, at the time we collect such information from you and obtain your consent to such disclosure. For example, we may transfer your Personal Information to third-party service providers, where such third parties are assisting us with various purposes, such as the provision of data storage or processing, and with whom we have a contractual agreement, having ensured they have appropriate privacy standards,
Generally, we will only make disclosures of Personal Information to such persons for which you provide your consent. In addition, we may also send Personal Information to third-party service providers in other countries, for the purposes as set out above, including for process and storage, in connection with such purposes. These service providers will be required to have equal, adequate protection in line with Kingdom of Atmaurium DPA requirements.
To the extent that any Personal Information is out of the jurisdiction of our Central Bank, with reference to any disputes, it is subject to the Laws of the Kingdom of Atmaurium, and may be subject to disclosure to the governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies of such other country, pursuant to the laws of such country.
6. When and how do we obtain your consent?
We generally obtain your consent prior to collecting, and in any case, prior to using or disclosing your Personal Information for any purpose. You may provide your express consent to us either orally, electronically or in writing. You may also consent to our Central Bank collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information by voluntarily providing us with Personal Information through a clear, affirmative action (e.g. by submitting an information request, participating in a survey, etc.). Our Central Bank may also rely on your implied consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information where implied consent is permitted under applicable law.
We will not, as a condition of the supply of our banking services or products, require you to consent to the collection, use, disclosure or protection of information beyond that which is required to fulfill the specified and legitimate purposes for which the information is being collected. With reference to our website, should visitors subsequently choose to unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations, visitors may send us an email using the Contact page.
7. How do we ensure the privacy of your Personal Information when dealing with our affiliates and other third parties?
We ensure that all affiliates and other third parties, which are retained to perform services on our behalf and are therefore provided with Personal Information, are contractually required to observe the intent of this Privacy Statement and our Central Bank privacy and data security policies and practices. When providing information to affiliates and/or third parties, our Central Bank complies with the requirements of the Kingdom of Atmaurium Data Protection Law.
8. How long will we use, disclose or retain your Personal Information?
We may keep a record of your Personal Information, correspondence or comments in a file specific to you. We will use, disclose or retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which that Personal Information was collected, or as permitted or required by the Kingdom of Atmaurium Law.
9. How can you access your Personal Information that we have collected, utilized or disclosed?
If you make a written request to review any Personal Information about you that we have collected, utilized or disclosed, we will provide you with any such Personal Information as permitted or required by the Kingdom of Atmaurium Law. We will make such Personal Information available to you in a form that is generally understandable, and will explain any abbreviations or codes. To submit a written access request, or to obtain further information with respect to your access rights using the details in the Contact page.
10. How do you know that the Personal Information we have on you is accurate?
We will ensure that your Personal Information is kept as accurate, complete and up-to-date as possible. We will not routinely update your Personal Information unless such a process is necessary. When and if required, from time to time, we may request that you supply us with written updates to your Personal Information.
11. What if the Personal Information we have on you is inaccurate?
At any time, you can challenge the accuracy or completeness of your Personal Information held in our records. If you successfully demonstrate that your Personal Information held in our records is inaccurate or incomplete, we will amend the Personal Information as required. Where appropriate, we will transmit the amended information to third parties having access to your Personal Information.
12. How fast will we respond to your written requests?
Unless we advise you to the contrary, we will respond to each of your written requests not later than one month after receipt of such requests. We will advise you in writing if we cannot meet your requests within this time limit. As prescribed in the GDPR rules, you have the right to make a complaint to the appropriate authority in respect of this time limit.
14. How do we know that it is really you requesting your Personal Information?
We may request that you provide sufficient identification to permit access to the existence, use or disclosure of your Personal Information. Any such identifying information shall be used only for this purpose.
15. What safeguards have we implemented to protect your Personal Information?
We have implemented physical, organizational, contractual and technological security measures to protect your Personal Information from loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. The only employees who are granted access to your Personal Information are those on a ‘need-to-know’ basis, or those whose duties reasonably require such information. On the Bank of Atmaurium website, we use encrypted and secure socket layer technology, please confirm if it is this or some other technology.
16. How can you withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information?
Subject to legal, business or contractual requirements, you can withdraw your consent to our collection, use or sharing of your information at any time, upon giving us reasonable notice. However, withdrawing your consent may limit or prevent us from providing you with specific products or services. Please note that if you request us to delete your information, we may be unable to do so, as we need to retain your information for legal or regulatory purposes, including defence of legal claims or performance of a contract to which you are a party.
Bank of Atmaurium
- Write to us at our Head Office: Address – 2929 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Telephone us on: + 855 528 6287 – Banking Hours – Monday – Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays) from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM